View Single Post
Old
12-13-2011, 05:08 PM
J17 Vs Proclamation

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to J17 Vs Proclamation
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99 Problems View Post
I think it's unfair for you to make those comments since you don't have any connections to it, even I don't know half of the stuff that goes on behind the closed doors at the EIHA. But I do know even the people in charge are volunteers and they may be useless but they give up their own time to do it, there aren't any better people for the job since nobody else wants to put the effort in

Your location says you're from Reading, get your ass down to Bracknell and support them! Teams need all the fans they can get to grow the sport.
Perhaps you mis understood. Obviously many people do their best and put alot of time and effort into doing great things. But those who actually run things clearly aren't doing a great job. There has to be accountability there. It's all well and good saying the people who manage UK ice hockey don't get paid much, but that doesn't change results and the current stagnation incomparison to many other international competitors.

Ahaha, i think in a few years i may start going to some games. However, the processes of learning to drive, finding a job and moving out take more importance. Until then i have NHL gamecenter! Plus, who wants to go to Bracknell