View Single Post
Old
12-13-2011, 11:13 PM
habtastic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habiton View Post
I never said he wouldn't make the nhl but outside of playing with our two most consistent and best wingers tend to do that. Heck even Gomez was on pace for over 60 points playing with patches. He is softer than butter. Can't for the life of him play defense. He has great offensive vision though. However he is two weak and small to be a legitimate top six forward. Look at Eller and Plekanec who make things happen without great line mates. Thats a true nhl top six forward.

If we had a non biased coach and would be our third line center and on every nhl team if he would even make it
To this I would say he DOES make stuff happen. Out of nothing. Cole and Patches benefit from having such a creative center and boy does he battle. I love Pleks and I think it's good to have TWO cerebral centers who use craftiness rather than size. For the time being (damn Montoya's toe), Eller still needs AK. Pleky isn't scoring goals himself either. That's what pleks and dd have in common, they work hard and smart and feed their linemates often.

habtastic is offline   Reply With Quote