View Single Post
Old
12-13-2011, 11:21 PM
savebyrichter35

vCash: 500
The lack of media coverage used to piss me off but I'm glad now. I simply can't listen to sports radio anymore because it's only moron's that call in to the shows and frankly just about every radio host is a moron as well. I'm a diehard Jets fan, season ticket holder etc., and I absolutely despise Jets fans. I'll listen to the Jets post game on the way home from the meadowlands, and the first caller always spews some nonsense and I have to immediately turn it off. I specifically remember on the way home from the game against the Chargers which the Jets came back to win, the first caller started actually yelling, saying "what happens if John Conner and Dustin Keller get hurt? We're gonna have Matt Mulligan as our starting tight end?! Matt Mulligan!!!! Are you kidding me?!" The Jets won an emotional game, and the guy calls in complaining and actually yelling about the backup tight end. I don't wanna feel the hatred for my fellow Ranger fans that I do for my fellow Jets fans, and the lack of media coverage allows that to happen. For the most part, this board has extremely knowledgeable hockey fans and if it got the media attention that other sports get, it would inevitably attract the morons to the airwaves. No thank you.

savebyrichter35 is offline   Reply With Quote