View Single Post
Old
12-14-2011, 01:50 AM
NYR Sting
Heart and Soul

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyStart View Post
The only way to look at this truthfully is that I made several very clear points that all tied together. I don't know if you are ignoring them or misunderstanding them. Can you give an example of an unclear point besides the two words which I clarified already and where you are having trouble so that I may better answer you?
And who better than an to be the arbiter of what is truth or not? I'll be happy to give an example. If you take your last post in its entirety and explain how every point there is relevant to the two posts you made that preceded it, that would probably go a long way in clarifying your "argument" to me. You can start by explaining how any of it is true, because I'm having a difficult time seeing that myself.

By the way, if you're not a fan of ignoring points, why is it that you keep ignoring my point about the fact that you like to accuse people of things you can't actually prove that they said or did? You keep ignoring the fact that nothing you say means anything, because so much of what you say isn't true. I keep asking you to engage in a discussion with me where you don't, by and large, make a bunch of stuff up for the convenience of your argument, but you keep ignoring that, too. I thought I made it pretty clear in my last post, that my opinion is totally different from yours, and that this obviously wasn't going to change. I guess you didn't understand my point. Let me clarify it for you. I don't wish to engage in any kind of discussion with you because most of what you say, in my opinion, is untrue. I'm not sure why you are having such a difficult time understanding this, because I've explained it pretty clearly a number of times.