Thread: Confirmed with Link: Tomas Kaberle for Jaroslav Spacek - Part II
View Single Post
Old
12-14-2011, 05:27 AM
Mr. Hab

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoseLa View Post
This organisation should always spend all their bucks on overpaid forwards... God do they know how to find a PP dominator in the course of a season!

Schneider
Bergeron
Wiz
Kaberle

Every year they get one out of their freaking pocket!

Yeah and love how we got him (Spacek)...no 2nd Rnd Pick, no 1st Rnd Pick, not even a 3rd or a 4th!! and we didn't ahve to give a prospect.

8-9 months ago...we could not afford Kaberle...his value was at 6mil/year (imo). Now we got him at a bargain price (Spacek). And...he's not UFA. We have Kaberle for another 2 seasons. This makes it much easier to wait for extremely-fragile-always-injured-Markov .

I was shocked when I read how many Hab fans had so much hatred for the Kaberle signing. I must admit I had mixed feelings for a few seconds and then...became very excited when thinking about our PP possibilities with Kaberle!! Kaberle was invisible in Boston (no doubt) but Montreal could be as good for Kaberle as Toronto was...maybe even better since Plekanec is here and we have a good group. I don't count Carolina...since even E.Staal is terrible this year!! Kaberle and Boston (3-4 months only)...it just wasn't meant to be. Montreal could just be a great place for Kaberle and we could be reaping the benefits!

Plekanec and Kaberle[/B] = good friendship/good reunion:
I also love that Plekanec is a hard worker and apparently is very good friends with Kaberle...extra motivation for Kaberle to do well here, imo.