View Single Post
Old
12-14-2011, 07:32 AM
mirimon

vCash: 500
Late to the party, due to yesterday night being the office Christmas party. Young whipper snappers can't drink properly these days. They left a bunch of full snaps bottles at the table, and what seemed like the most logical (and responsible) idea at the time, not allowing those bottles go to waste after the company had paid some good money for us to drink them, might not have been the best one after all. I'm getting a bit too old I think.

I've seen the game now though. Bryzgalov looked great, his numbers are starting to shape up a little bit (especially his win column...) too bad he couldn't get that shutout that always eludes us somehow.

Carle and Coburn also had really good games. Coburn has the upper hand on Ovechkin it appears. Makes a potential Caps playoff series a little easier to deal with if that continues. Carle was just solid all in all and made very few mistakes last night (but yes, he had his mandatory awful giveaway).

The JvR-Talbot-Voracek line is making a habit of having those long, great shifts with sustained pressure in the offensive zone. That was quite a shift that led to Simmonds goal.

Damn good game all around from our side. Washington didn't really stand a chance.

Congrats to Hartnell on his 200th tally. 6 game goal streak as well, pretty impressive.

mirimon is offline   Reply With Quote