View Single Post
Old
12-14-2011, 08:28 AM
LoneWolf54
Relocated.

vCash: 500
Just a few thoughts from watching the game last night:

I honestly believe the Voynov penalty at :18 seconds was a sign of things to come in that game for the L.A. Kings. It could have been a completely different story if it was the Bruins who started short handed. Penalties are momentum killers, and when you are already down on your luck to begin with, short handed is not the way you want to start the game.

Voynov also managed to notch two penalties, a giveaway and was a -2.

Staying out of the box is going to be key for L.A. until they figure out how to get out of the funk they are in now. Well, staying out of the box and giveaways....

Scuderi, Voynov, Loktionov, Stoll and Doughty all recorded giveaways on the play by play last night. Those small mistakes added up are really contributing to L.A.s losing streak.

LA is a strong team with a lot of strong players and a lot of potential. Its tough to watch a team like that have so many avoidable things every game. Turnovers, face off losses...those are all things that can hopefully be fixed sooner than later.

P.S. I always liked L.A. because of Anze Kopitar, but I'm really liking Davis Drewiske.

Good Luck with the rest of the season. Id love to get out to LA for the match up against Boston in March.

LoneWolf54 is offline   Reply With Quote