Thread: Recalled/Assigned: Mike Blunden called up
View Single Post
Old
12-14-2011, 10:58 AM
BigHabs

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gros Bonhomme View Post
Agreed, but then it depends on what we would have to give up for that. In the meantime, its a nice start.

God I miss White.
McLeod out of Colorado, I seen on a thread somewheres on the trade boards, that most Avs fans would offer him up for a 4th round pick.

I was wondering if that would be worth it as he makes over a mill season and under Martin he would get limited ice time.

The 4th round pick even though in a deep draft, I don't know if it would be worth it to deal for a pending UFA gritty winger.

Don't get me wrong I think McLeod is decent in a gritty bottom 6 role. Just I don't see him being used correctly by Martin and the gross part is I could see Weber playing over him as McLeod would get nights off as a scratch.

I think a line of McLeod Nokelainen White would be something this team is lacking and needs to get a line like this in play.

McLeod and White can fight along with Moen. I think it would be in our best interest to get a player like this to complete a roster with a little bit of everything in it. Just don't expect Martin to always use them how we would picture our lineups and how used.

BigHabs is offline   Reply With Quote