View Single Post
Old
12-14-2011, 12:21 PM
vonbonds
My boy is the Stig!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEVILS ALL THE WAY View Post
I'm sick and tired of reading that Tedenby should be playing top 6 minutes when there's no place for him now, I'm just guessing that we won't have a place for him when our key guys come back from IR.

Our top line atm consists of Parise-Henrique-Kovalchuk and our 2nd line consists of Sykora-Elias-Zubrus. Were does Tedenby fit in all of this? The answer is pretty simple... no where.

Yes, he has great hands and superb speed but he get's tossed around all the time and his defensive game isn't all that great to play against the oppositions top lines. He'll stay a bottom 6 player for us... unless Zach walks, that's the only way I see him cracking our top 6.
Who said it had to be top 6? I simply want to see him get some more time with the third line and why not some time on the second PP unit? He moves the puck well and our PP is as stagnant a system as I have seen so his movement would be welcome.

Also why do you get sick and tired of reading about Tedenby? This is a message board where people share their thoughts. Plenty of people here have thoughts or beliefs I don't agree with....viva la difference, no?