View Single Post
Old
12-14-2011, 12:09 PM
we want cup
Ants in the Pants

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaQUp View Post
It sounds like it's just me but I though the Rangers played a decent game last night. Give Dallas some credit, they blocked a lot of shots and kept us to the outside most of the night. The better team won last night. On to the next one.
I'm with you. Dallas played a hell of a defensive game. Gaborik in particular was never given any time or space (he's an opportunist more than anything, and when there are no opportunities, he isn't usually going to score). And Bachman made a couple of very good saves when he needed to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankthefrowner View Post
it wasnt a good game no doubt... but even president trophy winning teams lose. We are going to lose more games leading up the playoffs and we cant flip out after everyone.
Everyone need only think back to the 1-0 game we won against the Canucks last year to think of a time when we were on the winning end of this kind of effort. Back then everyone said "We played such a great defensive game!" Now, when we're on the other side of it, Dallas gets no credit at all, Tortorella is an awful coach who hates Avery and doesn't give Gaborik enough PP time, and people are just generally tweaking out and overreacting.

RANGERS =
we want cup is offline   Reply With Quote