Thread: News Article: HBO 24/7 Schedule/Questions
View Single Post
Old
12-14-2011, 10:15 PM
WeekendAtBernies

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginJM View Post
Roo comes off kind of like an *******, but he really only spoke like twice.

I'm sure he's a cool dude, though.
Why did you think he comes off like an *******?

From what I saw, he came off kind of silent, but he was always intense, always pumping his teammates up, never really said anything wrong. I think it was pretty evident that all the cameras around after his concussion definitely frustrated him and he was angry about the whole thing. You can tell he hated not being able to skate & travel w/ the team.

I was a little surprised that they didn't feature him more, but my thought was that perhaps they did all the interviews etc. for this episode during this week and Claude couldn't participate due to the concussion so he kind of wasn't one of the main focuses of the episode?

Either way, this was EPIC. My new favorite show on TV by far. When you see what goes on behind the scenes, etc. it just kind of endears you even more to the team.

For the next episode, I'd really love to see a feature on the "odd couple" Coots and Briere. I think it'd be a captivating and heart-warming segment to show Cooter and Briere playing hockey w/ the kids, and Briere kind of mentoring Couturier. Hopefully HBO has that in the works.

I'd also like to see a feature on Hartnell. With the little bit we got to see in episode one, he looks like a total goofball and like he has fun every moment of every day. He was smiling like 95% of the time, and his dancing to the victory song was pretty hilarious.

WeekendAtBernies is offline   Reply With Quote