View Single Post
Old
12-15-2011, 10:48 AM
Dirty Danglez
Take it like a Man

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafleurs Guy View Post
So, should we hold ALL his victims accountable except for the last kid he molested then? Who are we supposed to go after here? They all kept silent so who are we allowed to judge as being worthy of sympathy?

How can you only put blame on Fleury? Let's blame Kennedy too. Let's blame all the kids he abused...

Why are they the real victims? They could've spoken out too right? Why didn't they?

Why do they get a 'free pass' from you when you are so quick to crucify Theo? You aren't making any sense here.

Those same kids you are asking us to feel sorry for are just as 'guilty' as Fleury was. They didn't speak out either. So why burn Fleury at the stake and not the others?

Seriously man, don't you see the contradiction here? They are all victims.
Who the **** do you think you are to put words in my mouth. I don't put the sole blame on Fleury... its obvious that Graham James is the real monster. And I would give Kennedy ****, and all the other victims **** if they ENABLED James to be in a position where he could do more damage to kids and victims the way Fleury did. You REFUSE to understand that part... put words in my mouth about how I blame all victims for not coming out sooner... I'VE NEVER ONCE MENTIONED THAT. In fact i've said the opposite... that they should only come out when the feel ready.

I give Fleury **** cause he enabled.... pure and simple. You cannot deny that he did. Search the definition on google ffs. Not every victim of James did this, nor should anyone ever put this pedofile or any other in a position to abuse more kids.

If you read his book, I'm sure even he realized it was a horrible thing to do. You guys are defending him when he already knows he was in the wrong.