Thread: Confirmed with Link: Sundher signed to 3 Year ELC
View Single Post
Old
12-15-2011, 06:14 PM
jfb392

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rammstein816 View Post
Not all Rochester fans are the same as those represented here, so take what they say with a grain of salt. I lurk on a few Rochester boards and you can get some better idea of how they are performing. Apparently there is a problem with the ice time disbursement where Rolston overplays his top 2 lines and underplays his bottom 2. Of course, the AHL doesn't track icetime so you'd never be able to be certain. From what I've witnessed, they've been unnoticeable and that's disappointing. If we had more AHLers down there and less injuries perhaps they'd see some regular ECHL playing time, which would likely help their development.
I know that.
The majority are fine but there are a few that really bother me, so I always like to prod them.

Szydlowski hasn't been good enough, but I expected a bit of a slow transition from him.
Parker was pretty noticeable at the beginning of the season but fell off after getting suspended for that stupid high sticking incident.
He's been injured and such too and like you said, they don't get a whole lot of ice time.
I'm not a big fan of Rolston so far, but that's OT.

jfb392 is offline   Reply With Quote