Old
12-15-2011, 11:04 PM
mullichicken25

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jskramer83 View Post
Good: Some of the youth on the team improving every game, Hagelin and MDZ

Bad: Shooting

not the amount of shots we take or that hit the net, but the quickness at which this team takeso their shots.

If either from the point or or passes between forwards, when we are not going well we wait for the puck to come to us, then stop it rather then taking a one timer or releasing it quick.

This late decision making is why so many shots are blocked, we give there D and Goalie time to get into position. More One Timers, and quicker on the shots we take are needed.

Redden: Puck Control/Break Out Pass

Some of the break out passes from our Defenseman are God Awful, and this leads to a ton of Turnovers in the Neutral Zone

And then when they do make a solid pass to either Dubinsky or Boyle, the puck will bounce right off their stick. If they do manage to actually gain control of the puck, it has taken them such long time to gain full control, that an opposing player is right on top of them ready to take the puck away!

as always on a sports message board, these are the issues I see, and if I had any solution to these problems, you all would be complaining about how ****** of an NHL Coach I am

Boom! Hell of a post my friend

mullichicken25 is offline   Reply With Quote