View Single Post
Old
12-16-2011, 03:40 AM
Raymones

vCash: 500
Sad to see Dubinsky playing without confidence. I think he stepped it up in the third though, almost as if he told himself: "**** this slump and kick some ass". He took the puck up with great speed a couple of times. If he continues with that speed, I'm sure he'll turn it around pretty soon.

I voted Del Zotto, Hagelin and Strålman. It seems many agree with this (even the coaches, judging by TOI). Not enough speed and lots of bad passing got the team in trouble early on. The MDZ/AS pairing did pretty well in both passing and skating, starting most of the transitions. Interesting to see if Torts lets them stay together.

Hagelin has great speed and works very hard. I think Gabby tried too. Richards was just floating first period and deserved the benching. Girardi/McD had a rough night statswise, but IMO they were a bit unlucky. The second goal is very hard to defend against (a guy coming in with speed redirecting the puck) and the third one is just a fluke. All the TOI seems to wear a bit on them though.

Forward have to work harder and get in front of the net. Lack of quality scoring chances is the most concerning part about this game, IMO.

Time to move on. Bad games happen. Let's win the next one.

Edit: The Blues played really well. Let's not forget that. Credits to them!

Last edited by Raymones: 12-16-2011 at 03:47 AM.
Raymones is offline   Reply With Quote