View Single Post
Old
12-16-2011, 05:55 AM
ECWHSWI
5M? insulting!!!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habsjunkie2 View Post
It seems this cap floor team hoopla is another smoke screen to avoid the issues, if you had a said Markov would be injured during the first half of the season, I would of said, no kidding. You can't really count his money as missing as it was at least partially expected. Then another 7.3m comes from a guy who hasn't scored in 50games, I don't think missing him has hurt all that much, in fact it may have been a blessing in disguise.

13 million accounted for that should have been reasonably assumed to not have much impact, if any at all. I'm not really buying this argument, sounds devastating, but it's really just a play on words in order to create special effects in attempt to make the situation seem more dire than it is.

That 13 million was gone before the year started. Most already knew that. I don't mind the Markov signing, but I said at the time, if he doesn't play, it's no longer a valid excuse, you assume the risk, you deal with the consequences.
last few posts show you dont believe any argument, wich isnt surprising much considering you simply dont want to.

ECWHSWI is offline   Reply With Quote