The Management thread 2.0 ( All GM/Coaching discussion here)
View Single Post
12-16-2011, 08:26 AM
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Montreal, PQ
Originally Posted by
-There is parity like never before in the NHL
- Successful teams build from the farm, with good drafting and development.
- Successful teams use free agents to plug holes.
- The Habs are competitive due to Jacques Martin's system, like it or not
- Kessels is not so one-dimentional anymore.
- Habs will be a bubble team as long as they'll let their fans dictate whether they rebuild or not.
- Kaberly came in because Markov will probably never return
- Dead wood does not get traded as easily as fans would like to believe.
He was a one dimensional 40 goal scorer when he was young (never reached 40 but pace was 40. Missed 12 games)
He's become a better all around offensive threat now that he's found some consistency with linemates and better ice time. When guys like that start consistently making plays, are just turned 25 and always been a 30-40g scoring threat each year... they are at the bare minimum budding superstars.
View Public Profile
Visit neofury*'s homepage!
Find More Posts by neofury*