Thread: Louis Leblanc
View Single Post
Old
12-16-2011, 11:50 AM
Andy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life View Post
Don't agree with that, Couturier wouldn't be learning anything in the Q. Look at Seguin last year how the Bruins slowly blended him in, Flyers are doing the same just that now they have injuries and he is filling in. When your dominating juniors, not much left to learn. AHL would be great for young players like that but it's not an option since it's NHL or Juniors at their age
It's funny you mention Seguin because I seem to recall Bruins fans complaining that he never saw ice-time either. He turned out fine.

Let's face it guys, there is a lot of things to bash martin about and a lot of them are legitmate, but if you think that this idea of limiting the ice time of rookies is unique to Martin, then you don't watch other games. Also, please don't cite me any Couturier crap, he's an expection not a rule.

A couple of weeks ago posters were saying to look out for Andrei Loktionov in the LA game because he's good. I looked long and hard, he got limited minutes playing on the 4th.

Also are people really shocked? Martin is not doing anything different from Carbo, Julien and Vigneault before him in regards to 20 year olds.

Last edited by Andy: 12-16-2011 at 11:59 AM.
Andy is offline   Reply With Quote