View Single Post
Old
12-16-2011, 04:39 PM
JoeFlyer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sa cyred View Post
Gotta remember though. Nashville is a defensive minded team, where offense is not on their minds. The wont care to much about deph if they think the trio of Weber/Sutter/Rinne will win them games, which it pretty much does.
Yeah true, but if you're Weber or Suter you might be thinking that to win a cup you're going to have to move... I mean they can make the same money anywhere...

Either way I don't think we should rush into anything, as people have said our top 4 is fine. My concern is that in the long run Timonen is old and has only next year left (not to say he won't resign if he's still up to it), Pronger is now out for this season at least and Carle is UFA at the end of the year... None of our younger guys are top 2 D's in the making so we need to look long term rather than just this year and if there is a opotunity to get a quality long term guy I think we should consider it.

I was kinda hoping we'd draft a D this year seeing as we had Schenn as a great young forward but Couturier has turned out OK I suppose.

JoeFlyer is offline   Reply With Quote