View Single Post
12-17-2011, 04:34 PM
Registered User
MountainHawk's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Salem, MA
Country: Vanuatu
Posts: 12,771
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Jtown View Post
so many inaccuracies in that its hard to know where to begin.

But let me just say this, "internal damage" to the head is is called "brain damage"
Not necessarily ... could be bleeding, not damage to the brain itself.

MountainHawk is offline   Reply With Quote