What will our team look like next season from top to bottom?
View Single Post
12-17-2011, 05:45 PM
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Brunswick
Mr. Molson should consider promoting Trevor Timmins to the position of Habs G.M. for the following reasons:
1. He holds 3 degrees: a graduate of Queen’s University in Physical Education; a Master of Business Administration (Queen’s) and a Master’s degree in Sports Administration at the University of Ottawa.
2. He has been and is responsible for both of the Hab’s summer development and rookie camps; oversees the development of the Canadiens prospects in Hamilton and the club’s amateur prospects; supervises the annual NHL combine, as well as the Canadiens’ own combine.
3. He has been overseeing and directing the Canadiens’ amateur scouting system, including the annual NHL Entry Draft and amateur free-agent recruitment.
4. He has held the positions of Scouting Coordinator, Strength and Conditioning Coach and Director of Team Services with the Senators as well as the team’s Director of Hockey Operations, responsible for their Scouting Department, their minor league affiliate, budgeting, and daily operation of their Hockey Department.
5. He is in his 11th season with the Habs and his 20th season in the NHL.
6. He is fluently bilingual.
7. He pays attention to his own physical fitness and is keenly aware of and concerned for our prospect's fitness as well.
I have read many comments from Hab's posters regarding losing great talent in our own backyard....Timmins is another talent...might we lose him, too, down the road? Make it happen Geoff!
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by BigHab*