View Single Post
Old
12-18-2011, 12:36 AM
pavelich

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbop View Post
Just back from the game with these observations;

First time I've seen Hagelin play live and boy am I ever impresssed. He is a terrific young talent. Every shift he was out there making something happen. He has a chance to be a very special player.

MDZ played great, just great. Only saw one harmless bobble the entire night. Boy has he ever bouced back.

There may be something wrong with Richards. He was off the ice 5 minutes early in the warmup and really seemed to be sucking air on the bench. I don't think he won a faceoff all night. He could be sick, getting sick or may have some type of injury. He didn't look right.

Girardi was very steady but he was wearing down as the game went along. I'm really concerned about the amount of minutes he is logging. Once he skated over for a change and Sullivan waived him back for a defensive zone faceoff.

Strahlman is doing a good job of staying within himself. Nice pickup.

And being a Coyote STH, the Ranger fans may not have been the largest number of visiting fans in Phoenix but they were sure the loudest group I have ever heard. The Coyote fans couldn't drown us out tonight.

Great game, met a few HFB posters and loved the finish. What more could you want?
great post!

glad you had fun

Gaborik
Del Zotto
Biron

only complaint: why did Torts have Christensen take that def zone face off at the end of the 1st?

pavelich is offline   Reply With Quote