View Single Post
Old
12-18-2011, 01:09 AM
T M L
The Big Smoke

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by contour View Post
great coaches like Carlyle and Eakins out there. But how would you guys think Quinn would do instead of Wilson behind the bench??
The funny thing about this is, Pat Quinn took the Leafs to the playoffs every season he was the coach, taking them to the 2nd round on numerous occasions and having a top 15 PK. The first season he misses the playoffs by 1 lousy point, he gets fired on the spot!

NOW, we have a terrible coach in Wilson who has failed from the get go in Toronto missing the playoffs 3 years straight since being here, and well on his way to missing them again this season, only 1 point from being out! YET, he is not fired . This guy is the most hated coach in the NHL! He is the reason NO good UFA's will sign here. His reputation is notorious for being a huge arrogant jerk. Exactly why San Jose fired him years ago. He needs to be fired now! If Burke was not the GM, Wilson would have been canned 2 seasons ago.

There have been 7 coaches fired this season in the NHL, that were much better than Wilson is. Burke is killing his reputation by keeping him around.

IF, Burke gives his best friend a unwarranted contract extension, I am done with the Leafs. I will not support them no more. I will go buy a Boston, Seguin jersey!

Last edited by T M L: 12-18-2011 at 01:17 AM.