View Single Post
Old
12-18-2011, 04:34 PM
Helpoing
21st c schizoid man

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozo View Post
Who would you cut? I'd cut Zvirbulis D, and Straupe/Ziemins (F) for the size and age concerns. Or maybe Hvorostinins because I'm scared of the fact that he was cut from the roster after only three games in QMJHL.

To each his own. I probably won't be able to wake up for the 05:00 AM games. I'd rather wait till 03:00 and see atleast a period before hitting the bed.
Can't say that I'm very fond of our C guys: 3 '94 & a 170/67 one. But at least Straupe has the experience. Hvorostins together with Legzdinsh will probably form the backbone of the 4th line (both are 19 and aren't small). So it leaves Zieminsh: he's the only forward from MHL-B (Jevpalov graduated to MHL-A) plus he's one of the smallest and he isn't even '92.

And I agree, Zvirbulis seems to be the odd man out amongst the d-men. Right now we're the shortest team in our group, though the weight seems on par with all teams except Sweden.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozo View Post
To each his own. I probably won't be able to wake up for the 05:00 AM games. I'd rather wait till 03:00 and see atleast a period before hitting the bed.
I can't follow the game by 3 am, zero concentration