View Single Post
Old
12-18-2011, 05:25 PM
chip chipperson*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleed Ranger Blue View Post
There was a time where the benefit of the doubt between Avery and Tortorella was blurred a bit, a time where an argument to get Avery more minutes was an interesting one. That time has passed this season.

Tortorella has steadily improved as Rangers coach, to the point where he has the team near the top of the NHL standings 30 games in. As a fan, I trust his judgment and the direction hes taking this club more than I ever have.

And if he doesnt trust Sean Avery to play consistent minutes, then who can really blame him? No matter how many excuses are being made for Avery, it always seems to come back to a conspiracy involving the coach. Well, these are two guys headed in different directions when it comes to their Ranger legacy.

I, for one, will be happy when Avery is finally gone and maybe some fans can focus on the myriad of more important issues surrounding the team.
and what about the fans that are only concerned with hating avery? in fact a hater callagraves has the team is better without avery right in his avatar. its not just averys fans that dont focus on a myriad of more important issues surrounding the team.

chip chipperson* is offline   Reply With Quote