Old
12-08-2005, 05:10 PM
Fan.At
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Fan.At Send a message via MSN to Fan.At
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSBPC
....****ing hurts. It has been bothering me for a while now, every time I skate it feels a little bit worse. Up until now it has been fine once I got off the ice, but I skated last night and it still hurts pretty bad. It is on the inside of my knee, about even with my kneecap, and it is not a bruise.
That sounds a lot like my injury. A doctor found out it was some kind of hole in the bone behind the knee cap and it required surgery. If it is the same kind of thing I had, better go to a doc and let him check, an MRI as mentioned above is probably necessary. That kind of crap does not stop hurting.
One thing you can try is to stretch your tigh as it is possible your knee cap puts pressure on something below it what is causing the pain, stretching the tigh could help here. IMO, you should waste no time and let the doc have a look, knee problems are usually rather serious and can bother you for a long time (i know what i talk about )
btw, my problems came from playing soccer, not ice hockey, but the cause for that kind of problems is not a particular sports...