View Single Post
12-19-2011, 09:16 AM
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Great White North
Criteria: Team must finish the regular season with an average attendance of 90% capacity.
Cost Fee: $2,000,000
Bonus: $500 000 (If team averages 95% capacity)
Criteria: Team must make the playoffs and have home ice advantage in 1st round.
Cost Fee: $2,000,000
Criteria: Team must have a GOALIE who has a save percentage of 91% or higher minimum 40 games played or finishes in the top 5 of save percentage (again 40 games played min).
Cost Fee: $1,000,000
1/ the player must be 21 years or younger as of
Sept 30th, 2011
2/ the player must have played in less than 40 NHL games during their career
3/ the player must remain unsigned and on the team’s prospect list
Criteria: Must have a prospect who accomplishes one of the following:
- Forward with more than 40 points in the AHL
- Any player winning rookie of the year, being selected for an all star team, or being selected for the all rookie team
- Defenceman with more than 60 points or top 5 in defenseman.
- Any player who wins one of the following awards: Most Outstanding Player, Defenseman of the Year, Goaltender of the Year, Rookie of the Year, Playoff MVP, or Overage Player of the Year
- Forward with more than 45 points or top 5 in scoring.
- Defenceman with more than 30 points or top 5 in defenseman scoring .
- Any player nominated for the Hobey Baker Award.
- Any player named to the all-tournament team or named the best forward/defenseman/goalie of the tournament.
- Any player winning the scoring title of their team.
Fee: $1 million
Revenue: $1 million per player qualified (limit of one award per individual player and to a maximum of $4 million)
* Top European League would only be the Swedish Elite League, Finnish Elite League, Russian Super League, Czech Elite League, Swiss Elite League or Slovakian Elite League
Total Commitment: $6,000,000
Potential Revenue: $16,500,000
Last edited by Ohio Jones: 12-19-2011 at
View Public Profile
Ohio Jones's albums
Find More Posts by Ohio Jones