View Single Post
Old
12-19-2011, 10:27 AM
RandyHolt
Opposite George = GM

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by txpd View Post
so, we have gone from getting neuvy out of the way to get vokoun back in there to passing over neuvy to get to holtby. rh, do you have something against neuvy?

reading this post it would seem that way. you thought varly should have been playing. the team played better with varly. you want to see vokoun. if vokoun doesnt get it going, you want holtby.

its like my suggestion that playing neuvirth the next three games will bring his game back to last season's standards even if true is not an option you want to see in place.

is that an accurate read of your POV?
Wrong as usual

I don't think Neuvy is more than an average goalie. Is that something against him to you, if so than yes. I thought Varly should have been played in one of the back to backs, preferably game 3. Or Holtby, did you?

I dont have a magic solution but I figure, why not try the guy we brought in to get a few games in a row, even after a loss. TVo was brought in here, relegating Holtby back to the bus, and small chance possibly stunting his development. Are you going to do that for a backup?

My POV changes based on what I see. Good luck requesting an accurate read.

RandyHolt is offline   Reply With Quote