View Single Post
Old
12-19-2011, 11:48 AM
NikC

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckface NYR View Post
So you're not only going to give Gaborik for Ryan but add in one of our top prospects.

Such a joke. You have no clue what you're talking about and your incredibly condescending in your post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RGY View Post
I'm sorry but it would be absolute stupidity to deal gaborik, whom is our best goal scorer and his results thus far justify that, for a guy who isnt scoring. The rangers are winning games, they're right in the thick of things in the east. That wouldnt be dealing from a position of strength itd be mismanagement of an organization.

this team is one more pure goal scorer away from being a serious contender. this considering the defense is healthy. i'm all for ryan but not when its gona be a lateral move. theres no room
for those at this point in time
quite possibly the WORST trade proposal ever made on this board, considering the source i'm not surprised. Trash Gaborik while championing an unproven midget. Yet this same poster calls out anyone who wouldn't agree with his proposals...

like you said this team needs to ADD scoring, not trade for lateral players to save cap space. There are more than enough players coming off the books next season to pick up another key player if we can't make a move for Ryan this year.

NikC is offline   Reply With Quote