Old
12-19-2011, 11:15 PM
mirimon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyerfan4life View Post
3 on 3 with Carle out..

this has BAD idea written all over it.
Actually, if there's one time I really want to see Carle out on the ice, it's when it's 3on3 play. Give him some space and he excels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teegale View Post
I love the fact that Bryz let's up one goal in regulation, and I say one because their 2nd goal was comparable to Briere's vs the Pens..and you guys are ready to crucify our goalie because of a shootout where the Avs shooters were hitting their marks. Give them some credit and stop being overdramatic losers.
I'm not fond of that contract, and he definitely could have done better in the shootout. That second Avs goal could probably have been avoided if Bryzgalov had been properly positioned as well.

Still though, he made a few really, really good stops tonight. No one else came to play at all. If it hadn't been for Bryzgalov we wouldn't have stolen that point.

This was an absolutely terrible game from our side. No intensity, no energy. Was there anyone who went to the net (apart from the final minute-and-a-half of regulation). We started the game fine, Voracek looked terrific for the first ten minutes or so. After that though...

We weren't helping each other, we looked on, stood still or were too far apart. We could barely enter the offensive zone in the third period without having to skate it in 1 against 3 and coughing up the puck pretty much immediately.

****, I hope they'll play better against Dallas. That will be the last game I'll be able to see before the Winter Classic. I want to start off the Christmas celebrations on a positive note...

mirimon is offline   Reply With Quote