View Single Post
Old
12-19-2011, 11:15 PM
WeekendAtBernies

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkFightFlyers View Post
If Bryz would have saved that fluke goal it would have been nothing but luck. It was a random ass bounce. The shootout yeah, he shoulda done better. He's played pretty well as of late, including this game up until the shootout (which really, those were some pretty nice goals by the Avs). He wasn't lights out, but it's not like he was a liability or anything in net. If he plays the way he played tonight and recently for the rest of the year, I don't think this team will have any problems.
Yes. Random ass bounce. Nothing he could do.

Dear god I wish people would get a clue.

From the time you're in juniors, goalies are screamed @ to get the paddle down when the puck goes down low b/c if the puck is thrown out in front, bounces like that can happen.

Bryz flailed @ the puck, was totally out of position, and so a goal that should've been stopped by his paddle goes in and people who don't understand the game and don't understand a thing about proper positioning for a goaltender want to call it "luck".

Great. Super. Yes, it was "luck".

Bryz is worth every bit of the $10 million he's making this year. Are you happy now? That's obviously what you want to hear. We aren't allowed to criticize the deity that is Ilya Bryzgalov, so I'm just going to call him great from now on to please fans like yourself.

You know what, I'll go even further... He should honestly be getting more Vezina buzz w/ how good he has played this year. Second coming of Bernie Parent. Tim Thomas who?

WeekendAtBernies is offline   Reply With Quote