Old
12-20-2011, 02:58 PM
ECL
If it weren’t for me

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ECL
Quote:
Originally Posted by cj225 View Post
Very funny Jonathan..you're on my good side, let's not get on my bad side.

And 50/50 would imply over 8,000, almost 9,000 Rangers fans. There's no way.
Oh, come on. Dumbledore's Army is awesome. That's a great comparison!

And whenever I have gone to Dev/Rangers games at the Rock, it's always been about 50/50. 40/60 at the very, very least. We buy tickets like mad men on Stub Hub. That's not a bad thing, though. You guys aren't like the Islanders. We at least compete when it comes to chants at the Rock.

The Mas? Well, let's just say that the Islanders fans can't compete with all of the Rangers fans there.

For the record, the Rock is still the best arena that I have been to. I have not been to the New MSG (and probably won't go until it's fully completed -- being in WV and all for the next 3 years), but I just love the Rock.

ECL is offline   Reply With Quote