View Single Post
Old
12-20-2011, 06:19 PM
txpd

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyHolt View Post
Is he even at RW?

My thinking is he will stop thinking being released of "don't do your move" mental hurdles, directives, and just relax. Fly all over the ice.

Saying he can ONLY score from 1/3 of the offensive zone, I would need at about 5 to 1 odds. Heck it is only 3:1 on any given night that he scores anywhere, and plays left side on the PP. Empty netters are often scored from center ice or deeper. Advatar of choice bet, number of days to even out the odds.

Even odds goal from anywhere just seems a lot easier. No debates.
lets just watch the game and hope he scores and the caps win. i understand the "i dont care who scores" thinking, but facts are that ovechkin scoring on some kind of a great 8 like pace would remove one of the nagging questions being asked of the team and create some confidence in the team.

rh....ovechkin is a left wing. he always has been. i just dont think ovechkin is going jump back to being a dynamic producer with a switch to right wing. but, if he's at RW tonight, i am rooting for him....and you

edit: frankly, the things i want to see from the team are not going to show in a game v nashville. this one will be 1-0/2-1 unless something unexpected happens.

Last edited by txpd: 12-20-2011 at 06:24 PM.
txpd is offline   Reply With Quote