View Single Post
Old
11-04-2003, 06:16 PM
didjuicythat
@m_desroches

vCash: 500
Zednik has been brutal. I'm looking forward to the day fans start realizing he's often the one that messes up with the offense on Ribeiro's line. He always bases his game on the same routine. Everytime he gets the puck, he skates with it along the boards, gets to the face off circle and takes a shot right in the goalie's chest. No creativity, no passes, no nothing. Richard does not show the determination we used to see from him in the past. I know I've been criticizing him many times in the past few days, but it's just too important for me not to pass by.

Did you see him on the PP? Did you really see him? Why does it always have to be him in front of the goalie's net? Why can't he fight for the puck like others? If he scored from the slot, that would be a different story. But that's not the case. In fact, he rarely even gets the puck, because he stays in place. He's not trying to get away from the opponant's defensive coverage.

Maybe he doesn't see the need for us to create offense. Maybe he doesn't realize we basically rely mostly on him for goal scoring? It's about time he gets it going, because he's painful to watch right now. He definatly has to shake things up. I hope Julien discusses with him. Am I the only one seeing this? I guess yes, because most people are always too kind with fan favorites. Therefore, Zednik is a fan favorite and people won't accept seeing him being criticized. I've been through that before.