View Single Post
Old
12-22-2011, 12:36 PM
sabresandcanucks

vCash: 500
Name: Josh Johnston

Occupation: Ecommerce Manager for London Drugs. (Western Canadian retailer)

Education: B of A, University of the Fraser Valley, History Major, Philosophy Minor.
M.A. in History in the field of intellectual history at the University of Victoria. My thesis was on the German philosopher Nietzsche.

I plan to get an MBA in the coming years....before the g/f wants kids.

Hobbies: I love hockey...both watching and playing it. Running has become more of a hobby as I attempt to stay in good shape as I exit my 20's. Obviously I have a passion for history and philosophy....my taste in these areas is all over the place. Currently I'm reading quite a bit on the Fall of the Roman Empire...exciting I know!

Sabres Fan Since:since 1993

Season Ticket Holder? (Y/N): I live in Vancouver so I only see the team when they play the Canucks.

All Time Favorite Sabres: Hasek and Peca

Current Favorite Sabres: Myers

Favorite Sabres Moment: 2006 Game 1 victory over the Sens when the Sabres had to fight back from behind multiple times. I couldn't believe it.

Sabres Jerseys You Own: 1999 Hasek home jersey, 2009 home Myers jersey...Interesting because in 1999 I played goal a lot...and today I am almost always a D man. I have really bad finishing skills so I rarely play as a forward.

Team You Hate Most: Boston, Ottawa, and Toronto.

Favorite Musical Artists: Tool and Chopin (classical)

Favorite Movies: Anything that will make me laugh. Anchorman, Old School...ect.

sabresandcanucks is offline   Reply With Quote