12-22-2011, 03:46 PM
gunnerdom
Go HABS Go!!!!

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to gunnerdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeMAD View Post
The thing about Emelin...he's not good.

Yeah the other aren't great either, but it's hard to feel there's some kind of injustice behind this since the guy is not a defensive top-6 caliber player.
Not good? Did you even watch the games? He's not great... he certainly not bad.

I agree that playing on the right side, did not help him at all but saying he's bad, that is just ridiculous.

I would also like to note that Gill and Campoli, aside from being veterans, bring NOTHING. Actually I like Gill, but he's been playing bad. Campoli, just, I don't even know how to explain, how truly useless he is. I can't understand why he's there.

I don't see injustice towards Emelin, I see injustice towards me, because I have to watch Campoli who doesn't really hit, shoot on net, or is not even really sound defensively and was useless on the PP when I could be at least watching Emelin hit somebody. While at it, when things are going bad in a game, a big hit can help get the team back on track. We don't have a player that does that. Sometimes Subban can do it, but I haven't seen him do it much this season.

Anyway I just wanted to clarify that I don't see it as an injustice against Emelin. I just don't understand what Gill and Campoli have over Emelin. It's not speed, offensive instinct, physicality or even first passes.

Whatever, for the first time since 1984, I'm starting to just not give a crap. Something needs to happen to make this team more fun to watch because, right now, I'm watching out of habit more than out of actually wanting to watch.

gunnerdom is offline   Reply With Quote