View Single Post
Old
12-22-2011, 05:22 PM
tubby

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xspyrit View Post
We have no idea of players real value but I'm guessing Butler would be enough for Penner at this moment.

Penner struggled in LA, is UFA at the end of the season and makes much more than Butler. It would be a salary dump for LA. It would be another sort of "reclamation project" for the Sens. I don't see a future for Penner with the Sens anymore... his play has dropped and things have changed for the Sens. He doesn't fit this youth movement IMO
I don't think so. Penner has 4 20-goal seasons. Butler has nothing and is on pace for nothing too.

I'd rather keep Butler anyways.

Quote:
Regin for a 2nd? Personally I wouldn't do it but ya that might be close to Regin's value actually mainly because of his shoulder problems. The guy needs to stay healthy for a while to assert himself and show what kind of NHL player he is.
Chris Kelly got a 2nd. A proven player. You know what you're getting in return. Regin has proven nothing and though I really like him, I don't think he'd be worth much on the market. I feel really bad for him and his shoulder problems and I hope he sticks somewhere else because I don't see a future for him on this team.