View Single Post
Old
12-22-2011, 05:50 PM
LePoche69

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernHab View Post
This I dont understand.

Hal Gill is simply a myth, a legend, a ghost. He has the worst +/- on the team yet he is constantly praised for his defense. He is hoisted as a "leader" yet what is he leading? Has he caused our DMen to step up their play? Has Subban excelled this year from having Hal Gill, "the leader", on the team?

Time for Gill to step aside. Hell, he should not have even been signed for this season. Gill is the past, Emelin is the future (maybe, with the treatment that he has gotten this year, Emelin may be the future for another team).

Piss poor asset management by Martin and Gauthier.
Where did I praised Gill for his defense? I think he's bad, and I said it in my post.

I just said he was good on the PK, which is true if you watch the games, and a leader. But you're right, Gill being a leader is a myth. That's why the coaching staff made of experienced hockey men decided he would have an "A" on his shirt. You're right and they're wrong. Why are you not coaching a team?

And you,re talking about his +/-, which is true. Gill is the worst. Emelin is just after him. Yet he's better than all the other d-men? I don't understand the logic.

I know that Emelin must be developped, and I think that it is exactly what's happening right now.

LePoche69 is offline   Reply With Quote