View Single Post
Old
12-23-2011, 04:09 AM
agentfouser
Playoffs?!?!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingPurpleDinosaur View Post
i'm surprised nobody's pointed out that Sutter's post-game interview sounds just like Murrays. I don't know why none of the reporters asked what it is that he felt the team could improve on or what he feels is the reason why they are offensively impotent.

It looked like he was happy with their play, regardless of a win or loss. The whole "keep playing well and good things will happen" hasn't come true in a good 20 some games. Plus this is against a slumping ducks and we didn't break the 3 again.

I honestly don't know if I can tell the difference between a Sutter and TM coached team yet. I do wonder if you take away the effect of a new face, would this be the same TM game.
It didn't even take until the post-game interview. Before the 2nd period, Sutter said something like "We're getting lots of good opportunities..." I got a little chuckle out of that.

This has been a strange few days. All the hope and optimism of the pre-season seems to be back around here, but the product on the ice looked pretty much exactly the same to me. Not that I'm expecting change over night; more that it's interesting to see how the mood of the board shifts.

agentfouser is offline   Reply With Quote