vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to TomHBlain
Quote:
Originally Posted by nucks&flames
you think philly would do that?? they wouldnt even do this i bet:

Cujo

for

(blank space)

they dont need him. you are seriously in trouble with him, because nobody wants, or needs him. it might come down to trading hasek, or legace, cause joseph aint going anywhere i bet..
Well, I dont know about "nobody wants or needs him." I guarantee given Colorado's current goalie situation they wouldnt mind having a better netminder.

That being said, just about everything has gone wrong for the wings with regards to "what needed to happen" in order to move Cujo quickly. Potential suitors were Philly, NYR, NYI and Boston. But so far they have filled in nicely with Hacket/Esche, Dunham/Markannen, DiPietro and Rycroft. Luckily other goalies who would be on the block (Burke, Khabi) are having good years as well and their teams aren't in need of dumping salary yet.

The only other team I can think of would be Washington because they have been pretty bad recently, but I think we would have to pick up a good chunk of Cujo's contract as well as take on one of their over-priced guys... so we would be in just about the same salary position.

Anyway... I am rambling...