View Single Post
Old
12-23-2011, 09:33 AM
GK
Not Jeeks

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty Straka View Post
Well basically... Since money is tight we decided we werent getting each other christmas gifts.. but for the past few days Ive been going on and on about how bad I want Star Wars The old Republic and how ive been trying everything in my powers to get it free.. well last night I kept asking around seeing if anyone wanted to hook me up and my gf was getting mad cause we have a lot of things to do before leaving tomorrow for 2 weeks so she said stop you wont have time to play anyways maybe i'll buy it for you after new years.. well finally late last night one of my buddies said he couldnt play it so he'll give it to me! So i was super stoked and told my gf.. well she began to cry and I was like what?? and turns out.. she was surprising me on Christmas as she got her mom to buy it the last copy at EB games yesterday.. So I ruined her surprise because I didn't listen and was too impatient.
That sucks.. I hope everything is good now. Is she mad at you, or sad that you got the game early and ruined the surprise?