View Single Post
Old
12-23-2011, 11:09 AM
The Fear Boners
Plz stop pucks

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Downie View Post
Exactly. This is Tokarski's what 3rd? or 4th? season in Norfolk? How long do you continue to shelter him before finally letting him get his feet wet and get in for a few games? Can't measure where he's at development wise in terms of facing NHL level talent if he never plays against it.

Supposedly Nitty is being shopped by the Sharks (being dangled by the Sharks, not dangled TO them..hehe), any interest? A lot of us on here were kind of pissed we didn't re-sign him last year and instead opted for Smellis. Apparently he had hip surgery so that seems to be finally behind him and is playing in Worcester. Though he's played just 3 games, and only has an .878 save %. So I guess he'd fit right in with our current tandem!
Agreed, and normally i'd be gung ho about bringing him up if it weren't for the fact that he missed a LOT of time due to injury. On top of that, he really seems to be coming around now that his workload is increasing again and i'd hate to see him building something good with extra playing time only to come up here for 5 games, play one, and ride the pine.

BUT... if we give any **** about this season you have to take a look.

The Fear Boners is offline   Reply With Quote