View Single Post
Old
12-23-2011, 11:02 AM
Defgarden

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsfan View Post

?

No it's not. Richardson has done jack all this season. Him and Lewis played so bad that TM scratched them from games, and TM scratches no one. He has one point (a goal) in the last 24 games. Westgarth has done more. And Richardson has played 13+ minutes in 16 of the 25 games he's played, so it's not like he's riding the pine all game.

Him and Lewis have been the biggest dissapointments on this team outside of maybe Penner, and even Penner is showing something lately.

Richardson should be traded or waived IMO.
I don't disagree with your point about wether he deserves a first line shot, but I remember either last season or the season before, Richardson didnt score a point for basically the first half of the entire season before turning it around and becoming a much better player.

I don't think anything believes he's really first line talent, but he can be a pretty servicable player. If left on the first line, he'll definitely get his points, and who knows, maybe his speed will open things up for Kopi and Brown a bit. Seemed like it did a little bit last night.

Defgarden is offline   Reply With Quote