View Single Post
Old
11-04-2003, 09:06 PM
Digger12

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belcriss
Good game Tommy, tough game in Montreal, especially in the third, 5 on 3 etc. Made some excellent stops, you were a leader, and you never let them get that third goal that would have made things close! I have been dissatisfied with your play so far this year, but if you continue to play like you did in Montreal tonight, then I will no longer be. Torres once again shows us that a young guy can do it if he has the drive to win, and an overall good effort for two periods, bit of a let down in the third. 60 mins guys.... can't be taking periods off. Great to win the first one on the road... hope we can beat Ottawa who has been sluggish in recent games! GOOOOOO OIL!!!!!
I haven't been overly impressed with Salo so far this year, but people have to give him props tonight.

He was strong, and to his credit DIDN'T let in that key goal this time. He maybe doesn't do it as often as we'd like considering the salary he makes, but it can't be said that he never does it, either. Hopefully this will be the start of good things for him.