View Single Post
Old
12-23-2011, 08:41 PM
The Mentalist
2016 Clayton Keller

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasty Nazem View Post
I pretty much saw the 3rd period and the 1st/4th goals Leafs scored but good to see Leafs head to the break with some momentum.

Our offense had another good night. From what I saw, they looked very dangerous in the 3rd period but kinda weird how the only goal they scored was an empty netter, especially that Kessel line. They were dangerous offensively and its pretty cool Lupul gets to keep his streak alive and Kessel now has more assists than goals (lolwut???)! I was pretty impressed with Bozak on that short-handed goal, that was nice vision and patience.

I was pretty impressed with Kadri in the 3rd period. I haven't seen his goal yet but good to see him get one but I like how he took some hits in the 3rd but still made the plays, got the puck in deep and managed to be dangerous offensively. Seems like Mac-Connolly-Kadri line has found some good chemistry, hopefully they keep it going.

Defense was fine other than leaving Tavares in front of the net with the puck for what seemed like forever. I didn't like Reimer at all in the 3rd period, he kept fumbling the puck and looked very shaky but whatever, we got the win so who cares!
The thing I like about Kadri is he is making Mac and Connolly better players, those 2 were far less dangerous before he arrived on the line. Good players do this, Naz still needs to get stronger on his skates, but he is performing like I thought he would at the NHL level, as a 7th pick overall pick should.

The Mentalist is offline   Reply With Quote