View Single Post
Old
12-23-2011, 09:25 PM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

vCash: 500
By this time next year Forborts doubters will be counted among his fans. He has over the past month taken a step forward in his progress and his confidence. While being asked to do more than a young talented over sized player should be after taking some time to find his feet he has finally begun turning the corner in his development.

This years tourney will allow some Kings fans the chance to watch him play a few games more than usual and I believe that you will see what I have been fortunate enough to watch in person 5 times this year and the rest on tape and that is a kid who needs time and confidence to continue developing but has come a far way from his clumsy choppy play.

Forborts biggest challenge to date has been the ability to read the play as it develops and as such has been finding himself lost at times. It has taken a little while but he is turning the corner and starting to become allot better at reading the play and then making great decisions once he has.

Big players take longer to develop almost every time and that is just the way it is but if you get a chance to watch him over the next week I think you will start seeing the reason why we traded up to get him.

He is changing my mind more and more each time I see him play lately.

etherialone is offline   Reply With Quote