View Single Post
Old
12-24-2011, 06:17 AM
beastly115

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuccarello Awesome View Post
I'm the resident lunatic of the board who thinks we should trade Gaborik now while his value is high for someone like Bobby Ryan. Mainly because of my doubts about his ability to remain consistently effective in the playoffs when the intensity and physicality of the games increase, I still feel this way.

HOWEVER, I must give credit where it is due. Gaborik has been all over the rink, involved, pushing the envelope and creating chances every game. He's currently on pace for 51 goals. I'm still a big Gabby fan, and I honestly hope he proves me wrong. But I just wanted to give him props for once again, being this teams offensive leader while allowing Richards to settle in and help another line. I'm sure at some point before the end of the season, well see Richards with Gaborik tried again. But Id be thrilled if we head into the playoffs with Gaborik and Richards thriving on separate lines with the option of putting them together if we need a spark or a late goal to tie, ala Crosby and Malkin. It would make us a very difficult team to shut down. Unless......... unless the other team plays the...*GASP*....TRAP!!!!
LOL.

You whine about Gaborik's inability to stay consistent then say you want to trade him for Ryan? The same Bobby Ryan who is even more inconsistent than Gaborik? Look at Gaborik's playoff stats with Minnesota. Guy shows up.

The only thing in your post that makes any sense is when you say you're a lunatic.

beastly115 is offline   Reply With Quote