View Single Post
Old
12-25-2011, 12:23 AM
pld459666

vCash: 500
Artem Anisimov - Who knew he would awaken offensively as a winger. We've all wanted to see him show this side of his game. Does anyone think that the defensive responsibility of being a center prevented him from being this good?

If he can learn to better manage both sides, he's going to be a sick player.

Also, Derek Stepan, this kid is good. I mean real Good. Plays well at both ends of the ice and is so confident with the puck and what he wants to do with it. He's exceeding my expectations. He's as much a reason for Gabby's strong start as Gabby is for him. Stepan can be a #1 center. His decision making abilities and hands are surperb. I wasn't expecting to see what we are seeing.

Mike Del Zotto, what got into this kid. He seems like someone got him mad over the summer and now he's looking to prove someone wrong. Dude is making smart decisions in his own zone. He's getting physical with opposing forwards and he's not losing battles. On offence he still tends to go for the long pass, but he's smarter with the times he tries it. He also seems to know beter when NOT to do that. His maturity level is impressive.

pld459666 is offline   Reply With Quote