View Single Post
Old
12-26-2011, 08:29 PM
SgtJoseph

vCash: 500
If you want to gain some weight that's fine, but i have learned through my 53 years that being "lean" and strong has many more benefits than being heavy and strong.
During my 20 years in the military i learned that the lean strong guys were usually the 'REAL" tough guys that had much more endurance, agility, and the ability to go long periods with less sleep, food, etc than the heavier, bulkier muscled types could.
I suggest you get on a good work out regiment, eat 3 good meals a day, and eat a lot of fruit like oranges, Apples, Bananas, in between meals.I am 53 years old, 6ft 190lbs and i ride a bicycle 100+ miles per week and start each day Mon through Friday by rolling outta the rack and doing 100 push-ups.....Been doing that for 30+ years for the most part.If you eat well and get proper exercise, your body will be the weight its supposed to be at....Learn to accept that, and don't get caught up in all of that nonsense you see and read in magazines.....you will be much better served in the long run.

SgtJoseph is offline   Reply With Quote