View Single Post
Old
12-26-2011, 09:51 PM
Gardner McKay
The NYR get...

vCash: 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bauer Warrior View Post
I'm an Islander fan for over 30 years, and I'm disgusted with what's happened to the team. So my question to Ranger fans is; is beating the Islanders even satisfying? We've been the laughing stock of the league for, let's just say, at least 10 years, and it's longer than that in reality. But I haven't gotten the jitters for an Islander v. Ranger game in several years, and it's not because of the Rangers. The Islanders have just been flat terrible, but you guys know that. So again, is beating the Islanders satisfying? Wouldn't it mean more to you if both teams were good? God, it's got to be hard for you guys to gloat, because even most Islander fans know the team sucks.

Blame falls squarely on Wang.
I would prefer it if the Isles were good. They have the tools but for whatever reason Wang just is too cheap to provide a tool box. If they would hire a decent NHL calibre coach that would be a huge step in the right direction.